Are you a liberal arts major from a top school? Do you wonder how you’re going love what you do, since you chose to study what you love?
Does everyone rely on you? Are you trusted for your honesty and attention to important details everyone else overlooked?
Do you make people smile? Do you make shy people comfortable? Strangers feel welcome? Acquaintances brought closer? Do you get wallflowers to dance?
Is your instinct to take care of people and their needs? Do you see how small things can have vital importance to someone’s success?
Are you a multi-tasker with a nearly photographic memory, fierce organizational capabilities and an uncanny ability to anticipate what is needed?
Are you interested in working your way up in a high-growth setting? Tipping Point Partners is seeking an entry-level administrative assistant and receptionist for our 20,000 square foot space, which houses many young technology companies. The role is critically important in allowing us to build our business and set the tone for our company’s social life and internal culture. You would work closely with a supportive, fun-loving and smart team.
· Self-starter, proficient with communications tools for social media and business
· Exceptional writing, organizational and caring skills
· Common sense, limitless curiosity, sense of humor and an appreciation for the absurd
· You have to love technology and people
· Administrative assistant/receptionist
· Manage public spaces, set the social tone and make sure the train runs on time
· Assist with events that connect the firm’s network and enhance the social atmosphere in Tipping Point’s 20,000 SF multi-company space
· 4 weeks paid vacation; health benefits
Tipping Point builds and renovates Internet-based startups using innovative approaches to solving business model challenges. We create new businesses that have significant social and/or cultural importance in markets that are ripe for disruption, both for-profit and not. Since 2005, Tipping Point Partners’ unique approach to startups has included co-founding, interim management, strategic deal making, financing, investing and strategy, generally all at the same time.
Send resume, biography, and anything that you think would help us get to know you and what you can do to email@example.com, with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.