Are you the consummate insider? Do your friends look to you as the go-to person for the right introductions, restaurants, events, or styles?
Does everyone rely on you? Are you obsessed with dates and advance planning? Are you trusted for your honesty and attention to important details everyone else overlooked?
Do social puzzles energize you? Do you love threading the needle of competing schedules, complex agendas, and interesting personalities?
Is organizing the perfect event a great accomplishment? Are you the life of your social circle?
Are you a creator of intimacy and safety? Do you make shy people comfortable? Strangers feel welcome? Acquaintances brought closer? Do you get wallflowers to dance?
Are you wondering how to do it for a living? Tipping Point Partners is seeking a savvy all-star to cultivate our important connections, plan our meetings and events and help expand our growing business. You would report directly to the CEO and work in a fun and smart team.
· Liberal arts major from a top school seeking to grow a career doing what you love
· Self-starter, proficient with communications tools for social media and business
· Exceptional analytical, visual, writing, and caring skills
· Common sense, limitless curiosity, sense of humor and an appreciation for the absurd
· Multi-tasking fiend with a nearly photographic memory, fierce organizational capabilities, self-correcting, and uncanny anticipation of what’s needed
· You have to love technology and people
· Social Planner, reporting directly to the CEO
· Manage the CEO’s schedule, task list and priorities, and relationships
· Plan events to connect the firm’s network and enhance the social atmosphere in Tipping Point’s 20,000 SF multi-company space
· Salary commensurate with experience; 4 weeks paid vacation; health benefits
· Start date: June 14, 2010
Tipping Point builds and renovates Internet-based startups using innovative approaches to solving business model challenges. We create new businesses that have significant social and/or cultural importance in markets that are ripe for disruption, both for-profit and not. Since 2005, Tipping Point Partners’ unique approach to startups has included co-founding, interim management, strategic deal making, financing, investing and strategy, generally all at the same time.
By June 11, send resume, biography, and anything else that you think will help us understand you to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy to email@example.com.